Old March 4th 04, 09:45 AM
Jo

thanks Pat, UTEE is not really the same as EP. If ever you find another
source, can you let me know ? I have bought some in the past as well and
can't remember who sold it to me, vbg.

Hugs from France,
Joanne

check out my latest downloads on
http://community.webshots.com/user/frenchjoanne

Feel free to join my encaustic group if this form of art interests you
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/encaustic

"Pat Kight" a écrit dans le message de news:
Jo wrote:

Just wondering, where can you get economy size jars of EP ??

I bought mine at a local store 3 or 4 years ago; half-pound jars of clear
and gold, Stampin' Stuff brand. I can't seem to google up a source for it,
so they may have gone out of business, but Suze Weinberg's Ultra-Thick
Embossing Enamel is available in 180-gram jars from various suppliers.
--
Pat Kight