Old February 26th 19, 11:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Arliss Link[_2_]

Default Bucilla - Threads in their kits

I would hope (but suspect it might not work out) that she could enter her hollyhock bell pull at the same time; I might persuade her to hold off and enter both at the same time next year.

LOL! There's absolutely *no* way I'd get them both done! Haven't touched the hollyhocks since I started yours.

Hahahahaha I said you could hold off and enter both together NEXT year.

I've been working on a couple of Mirabilia designs - Stone Roses (just beads and ribbon work left) and Lady of the Flag (just a bit of a hair color change,

Ooo, you didn't tell me you finally decided on the hair! Last I heard you were pulling your own out trying to decide!

And I'm still unsure, but I'll try some colors (I've pulled a lot of "blonde" flosses and will try them out on a scrap of the fabric; the over-dyed fabric is the main problem, but I'm not going to start over on the recommended fabric now.

We're supposed to get *another* 1-3 tomorrow or Wed. sigh. I just hope it's a nice slooooooow melt, so we don't have another 1997 flood! Everyone is complaining about the snow, but these are the kinds of winters I remember while growing up, so to me it's back to "normal". People just aren't used to it anymore, I think.

Joan

I think you've had more snow there than we have here, but there's still an awful lot piled up on my lawn. (It does provide some privacy from the street!) But this month has been just bitterly cold, with nothing above 20F the whole month - and that happened only once or twice on widely separated days. My gas fireplace gets used a lot. It snowed overnight and most of today, but it *might* be finished now.