Old February 25th 19, 10:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Bucilla - Threads in their kits

On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 8:53:31 AM UTC-6, Rich wrote:

I just finished a little wren and "Tweet Heart Ornament" by Lucie
Heaton (a little bird from a magazine). I had it framed. Picture is
on FaceBook. I also finished "Grateful Every Day" by My Big Toe. I am
almost half done on "Halloween" by Renato Parolin. I put it aside to
work on "Hope Blooms" by Patti Conner of SamSarah Design Studio. The
chart uses all 35 of the new DMC colors.

Rich

You've been a busy boy, Rich! Those look like fun designs.
Joan