Old October 9th 07, 06:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
michele

Default Stained Glass Books

glasscraftsupply is still alive and trying to get my biz from tx. I used to
do a lot of biz w/ glasscrafters in sarasota, never have done any w/Tx.
(Wonder why they keep sending me ads??) so there are 2 different but similar
named co. m
"Javahut" wrote in message

"glassman" wrote in message

"Javahut" wrote in message

For every $100 you send me I'll send you $300 worth of assorted

books
and
patterns.

that sounds like a good deal, depending how current your selections
are.

got any Tiffany at Auction books by Alastair Duncan? What do you have

sell in that line?

Don't you have 50 of those in the attic?

I have 50 of the Tiffany WIndows books, always good to burn, er sell on
ebay, just wondered what you did have in old books, anything of interest
an old fart...none of this new stuff...