Old February 15th 05, 01:17 AM
admom

Default OT

for comic relief, see the movie "saved". it cleansed the palate, and made
me say "ouch" many times (yes, i am a follower of christ-- a "recovering
hyperchristian" as my cousin puts it...)

Circe wrote in message
ups.com...
Melinda , I am in agreement with what you say 99%.. but if you have
ever had a missing child you would know why this is the ONE exception
you should make as a compassionate human being.. There is no greater
torment on earth than to loose a child , you know not where..unless of
course to know your child is dead.
To the person who wrote the original post, please read The Bible
Handbook, by Foote & Ball. Now.
I say no more. ( because this is very OT ! )