Old August 21st 04, 02:47 PM
Maine-iac Rose

I had an older pin cushion that had sand in it. the reason for the sand is
when you put the pins in there, it will scrape off any burrs that happen to
form on the point. but I think it has to be very fine sand, then you need
very very fine material so that it won't get out. I do have a newer pin
cushion that has something like fiber fill in it. so it is up to you what
you use as a filling.

Maine-iac Rose
@---
remove the thorns and add a hyphen between the 2 words to email me.

"Boca Jan" wrote in message
I am making pincushions with my Timtex and I'm wondering what's the best
stuff to put inside the "cushion" part. Is it sand? Something special? If
it's something special where do I get it?

Thanks!

Boca Jan