Old October 27th 03, 05:59 PM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

From: "Diana Curtis"
Date: 10/27/2

I love your attitude....
Its a why not frame of mind instead of an I cant.

Too true. OTOH, I doubt if I will *ever* make a double wedding ring quilt.
I have made clothing for years and I already KNOW what all of those curved
seams will require -- LOL. I can't imagine anyone I would go to all that
trouble for! Maybe the DGD if, when she's older and asks for one, I'll
seriously consider it but not until then! There are too many other types of
blocks out there that require less "fussy work". The double wedding ring block
doesn't scare me -- after making a wedding gown that reqired me to cut up
$300/yard fabric, not much that has to do with fabric or sewing is scary --
LOL! I just choose not to use my time in making a double wedding ring quilt!
CiaoMeow ^;;^
..
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!