Old October 9th 03, 11:39 PM
Tink

Well THAT sucks. Please keep us posted. I just went through the whole house
thing last year, and still have the new grey hairs to prove it.

Good luck!

--

Tink

www.blackswampglassworks.com
Sign Up Now For Fall Workshops!
Hollows, Vessels & Florals...

"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
In article ,
"Tink" wrote:

Hey. That's weird. I thought closing was the END of it all. Everyone has
signed, so I can't imagine that anyone can back out now.

--

Tink

Neither buyer nor seller can change their minds, but the *lender*
doesn't fund the loan for a couple of days after closing... and
apparently they can still change their mind at any time up until then.
Yesterday, they told us it should fund today, so that's what we're
waiting for!

--
-Kalera

---------