Old January 18th 04, 10:17 PM
mickey

From: mickey

.... especially for Tia Mary: I prefer
Miracle Whip on sandwiches, but I prefer mayo on veggie burgers.
(Ducking and running...)

YO -- Mickey -- welcome. Just one thin tho' -- your post showed up seven
times!!! See THIS is what eating Miracle Whip (evil, nasty, YUCKY STUFF) will
do to you -- make you unable to control your typing and/or make you forget you
have already posted your message :-))) (R&D&H)! CiaoMeow ^;;^
.
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

LOL.

Sorry about the 7 (!) posts. Comcast is flaking out today. It never
let me know that my message was sent. Sigh.

--Mickey