Old July 13th 04, 05:33 PM
Laura Faussone

Default OT - Window film - stained glass

Jan wrote:

I know this is way off topic... but when we've been house hunting, I keep
seeing window film that looks like stained glass. I would love to find
some, but not having much luck..... quilting designs would be wonderful,
but not mandatory..... anyone know of a supplier?? Didn't have much luck
with the mirrored stuff you have to soap on... these appear to be just a
static cling type of thing.....

Jan

There's some glue-like stuff you can buy called Gallery Glass (I think) where
you can draw your own "stained glass" on windows. I believe it just peels
off.

If this isn't what you're talking about, here's something on eBay:

Laura