Old July 6th 03, 03:21 PM
Penny S.

Mika thoughtfully penned:
I had a 50% off coupon that was expiring on the 3rd so I went in that
day. They had some fabric that I wanted on sale. But when I gave the
coupon to the girl cutting the fabric she rang it up at regular price
and said that with a coupon it automatically prices at regular price,
that I can't get the sale price with a coupon. I told her that I had
done it in the past and she refused to give me the sale price with
the coupon. I was ticked. She was rather rude too. The only problem
is, there just aren't many fabric stores worth anything around where
I live so my choices are pretty limited to JoAnns and Walmart.

Mika

why not ask for the manager?