Old January 21st 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
mkdesigner

Default patterns anyone for bond knitting machine

Hi Joanne,

I *think* we know each other! I used to be the Program Secretary at
WARC. If you are the same kind lady who had me over to her house
several years ago and we talked about machine knitting, I'd love to get
together with you again soon.

I've started a local group for machine knitting called the Great Basin
Machine Knitters. We try to meet once
a month at the Washoe Library in Sparks. Didn't have a meeting in
Dec., and I'm not sure if I can get the
room in January (they're supposed to call me back today or tomorrow).

Marge in Reno
Unique Designs For Machine Knitters
http://www.mkdesigner.com
Free Newsletter Editor: http://www.greatbasinmk.com

Pogonip wrote:
Do yourself a favor and get that Bond out again and give it a fair try!
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com