Old June 28th 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass

Default Help a girl out: 11 pendants on eBay going cheap!!

They are beautiful Amy! I also am not a bead maker and wish I had seen
them earlier for I would've happily bid on those lovely pendants and
I'm sorry I didn't get your post until today.

Don't be embarrassed! You just never know with eBay buyers - it
doesn't reflect upon your skills or talent but possibly your timing or
description didn't catch the right eye. Keep at it and maybe post an
ad earlier next time.

Laura

wrote:
One of my early attempts at selling my pendants online is bombing. :-(

As I had some various things lying around, I thought it would help
clean up quickly if I posted them all together. So I have eleven dichro
pendants in the auction, and the price is a measly buck right now. I
thougth it would be fair to set the starting price low, but now I'm in
tears, this is embarassing.

I had all intention of giving someone a deal, but goodness. Someone
help me out here!! Check out the auction, it ends in just a few hours.

:-)

Amy