Old September 6th 10, 04:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default OT OT how to destroy

I need to destroy a computer. It's not that I'm angry or anything. I just
need it destroyed to ashes.
There's nothing on it that would be particularly useful to the law
enforcement drones - just stuff that's personal and I don't want to share.
Do I take a screwdriver and axe, disembody it and set the whole
thing on fire?
Years ago, a friend of DD's took one out to the police dept's firing
range and let them have a go at it. (That computer was a contrary mean
cruel worthless ornery ... well, you get the picture ... and it gave him a
lot of pleasure to have it shot through.)
I don't need that level of killing; just want to know a 'safe' way to
obliterate everything on this one and make it gone, gone, gone. Polly