Old February 25th 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
frood

Default OT Grammar Book New Log Cabin Quilt

In our house, it is "don we now our day of peril". Of course, DD#1
doesn't know why we need to don the day, but she insists those are the
words. Especially since she saw that Futurama episode.

Wendy

Megan Zurawicz wrote:
"I need to axe my momma and daddy."
"Are you sure? It didn't work out really well for Lizzie Borden."

Of course, it's not these folks' faults; it's years of being corrupted by
grisly Christmas carols, of course....

"...to sing a slaying song tonight...."

That's the party down the hall from the one where they're all donning now
their gay apparel.

--pig

On 2/24/07 10:51, in article ,
"Jessamy" wrote:

that would make for an interesting conversation with the police: oh yes! I
axed him too!