Old December 14th 05, 03:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT Kittens scratching sofa

You know I've been reading all the ideas and I think every cat is
so different it might take a lot of attempts to find the right
one for each kitty. It might even take a combination of fixes.
We have more inside only cats these days and they just seem to
take more effort in giving them a good quality of life while
living with all of our decorating needs.

Taria

Liz A. wrote:
You can also take sheets of aluminum foil and pin it or drape it over
the spots they are using to scratch on the couch. They might try to
scratch the foil once, but then that's all. And, make sure that they
have their own place to scratch.

The foil also works good on cords and things that kittens and puppies
like to chew.

LizA.
Kent, WA -- with the world's most stubborn Dalmatian who learned to
jump up on the counters NEXT to the mousetraps, push them off with his
paw and then take whatever he wanted from the counter as mousetraps
only snap ONCE.....sigh.