Old December 13th 05, 11:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT Kittens scratching sofa

Do they have their own scratching post. If so spray their post with catnip
spray ( get at your local pet store) and then they will prefer their own
post to your sofa.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"She in PA" wrote in message
. ..
I have three kittens one is 6 months old and the other two are 4 months
old. All of them like to law at the end of the sofa. I have tried spraying
them didn't work. I tried chasing them with a paper bag with noisy things
in it. I just looked like a fool running around the house. Then when I sat
the bag down they would go and play with it. I am getting a new sofa is
there any suggestions besides getting them de-clawed\? I don't like doing
that.

She in PA