Old September 14th 04, 06:04 AM
Pauline O'Connell

You know, you're right & I was just in Utah a couple of weeks ago - if only
I'd had the class schedule I could have dropped in

Pauline

"Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" wrote in
message ...
Awww, come on Pauline - we're not that far from California!!

Donna

--
Donna in Idaho
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

Remove "invalid" to reply

"Pauline O'Connell" wrote in message
. com...
I've been on a hunt for a large tote bag pattern too. That's the

biggest
I've ever seen - it would be great if the pattern is available. Idaho

is
too far from California to come for a class

Pauline

"Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" wrote

in
message ...
Pix - let's see if this works. I've never used webshots to upload pix
before - decided to try it

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...87365783MfPwbt