Old September 14th 04, 05:17 AM
Pat in Virginia

Are you planning a Red Hat Pajama Party? Am I invited? I've got
my own red sequin cap and a purple nightshirt that reads
"Outrageous Older Woman!" Yes, a vision of loveliness.
I am thinking of making up a few tote bags with 'screening' along
with some of the Red Hat fabric. Need to do this soon .... two
gifts are overdue and one is due next week. Have any of you
worked with (sewn) the screening? Any suggestions as to thread,
needle, stitching?
PAT in VA/USA

MoragP wrote:

I'm working on 13 red satin nightcaps edged in sequins, 13 purple pillowcases
with red borders, 13 purple nightshirts with red sequins and an outfit for
Sister Betty who doesn't have any flashy/trashy clothes in her nun's wardrobe.
...cut...