Old January 24th 04, 06:42 PM
porkchops

Cool.

(What happened to Typhoon News's reply? It was here a few minutes ago
but now it's gone.. hmm.)

Anyways, so I guess pliers was a definately stupid idea afterall,
LOL!!
What is everyone else's opinion on this ring's chances of completely
breaking in half, if I keep wearing it like I am?
Since the pliers event, the ring seems to have bent again slightly..
in the opposite area.

If I took this into a jeweler.. they'd still be able to fix this for
me, even though it's a somewhat cheap ring and nothing fancy like an
engagement or wedding ring, right?
Could they be able to add an extra layer of sterling silver or
something to it to strengthen the band without fully replacing the
band?
The gem isn't installed with prongs or anything. The gem is sort of in
thios silver oval frame with little rope-like silver design made
around it, in a circle, and the whole frame setting is sort of...
built out of the band itself. It's hard to explain unless you saw it,
but replacing the entire band would be a total mess.

I just wondered if there's some sort of reinforcement thing they can
do to already existing the band.

Any information will be GREATLY appreciated.

Pork