Old December 2nd 03, 04:17 AM
Marilee J. Layman

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 02:42:54 GMT, "glennda"
wrote:

Does anyone know of a good place to start for selling my daughters earrings?
I don't want you to bid, just take a look at her stuff, she is just
starting, so I can imagine what her future will be, but I don't want to get
onto sites that are not aimed at selling crafts.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ageName= ADME
:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ageName= ADME
:
or check out all of her creations at
www.geocities.com/blennda2000

Most people who do this professionally use Fimo. Your daughter has
some very cute pieces, but they are not technically or artistically
complex.

She should have a look at http://www.polymerclaycentral.com/ -- their
current contest is mokume gane, which is a complex technique.

--
Marilee J. Layman