Old October 3rd 10, 01:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default Rotary Cutter Catastrophe

OUCH! That sound very unpleasant. You are on
rotary cutter restriction. Hope you heal fast and
well.
Hugs, Taria
IMS wrote in message ...
Last night I was cutting strips of Christmas fabrics to make table
runner gifts. Let me say that I consider myself a Very careful
cutter, I always know where my hands are, where the blade is, and go
slow. But last night I was tired and had my left pinkie just a tad
over the edge of the ruler. I won't go into the gory details but
after a trip to the emergency room, a tetunus shot, and prescriptions
for pain meds and antibiotics, I am home safe and sound, abit with one
very sore and well bandaged pinkie. DH said he never realized quilting
could be so dangerous. Neither did I, but I learned my lesson and
will no longer handle the rotary cutter after 11pm!

-Irene