Old September 5th 03, 06:48 PM
Dr. Quilter

what I find most bizarre is that the guy kept remarrying women he had
divorced.. clearly could not make up his mind!

CNYstitcher wrote:

Well, it's actually easier for me to understand this one than figuring
out my FILs story/family.

FIL marries Nancy, has 2 children, divorces, remarries Nancy and has 2
more. These children are all full-blooded siblings. FIL and Nancy
divorce again and FIL marries LInda (aka Momma), who happens to be
Nancy's cousin (and was the baby sitter for the children). Would she be
considered the cousin or stepmother to the children, or both?

FIL and Momma divorce, remarry, divorce again - no children.

In the interim: son1 marries Janine (no children), son2 marries Georgane
(G has 2 children from previous marriage), son3 marries Sally (2
children), son4 marries Larisa (me - 2 children).

FIL marries Myrtle, mother of Sally (wife of son3).....does that
meanthat Myrtle has gone from being son3's MIL to his stepmom, or does
he still refer to her as his MIL??

Now in my family, once divorced, people didn;t marry back into the
family, they chose new families to mix with...lol......

Larisa

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens