Old September 5th 03, 03:13 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

My nephew and my son have such similar facial expressions, body language and
just plain personalities that my sister and I just shake our heads. They are
6 years apart. I babysat daily for my nephew when he was 5, so I got to know
him pretty well. When my son got to be 5, it was really scary to see my
nephew again in my son. It always felt like deja vu.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Lisa Ellis" wrote in message

One of my nephews looks a lot like my son; what is really interesting is
that a lot of their facial expressions are alike. Of course, neither of
them want to hear this...

lisae