Old September 4th 03, 06:00 PM
Lisa Ellis

MerryStahel wrote:

Also - I didn't know this but read it in a book. If a set of identical twin
girls marries a set of identical twin boys, and they each have a child -
genetically, the children are siblings - even though legally, they are cousins.
They come form the exact same gene pool.

My sisters are identical twins...I always get a kick out the fact that
their kids are genetical half-siblings. One set of kids is fair - blond
haired and blue eyed, while the other set of kids is dark - black hair
and brown eyes. One sister married a blue eyed, blond american. The
other married a man from India.

One of my nephews looks a lot like my son; what is really interesting is
that a lot of their facial expressions are alike. Of course, neither of
them want to hear this...

lisae