Old September 4th 03, 01:13 PM
CNYstitcher

gak!

MerryStahel wrote:

My parents lived down the street from a woman who married a man, divorced him,
and then married his brother. She had 2 children by each man.

Were the kids siblings or cousins?

Since they all lived with Mom, they were half-sibs.

Also - I didn't know this but read it in a book. If a set of identical twin
girls marries a set of identical twin boys, and they each have a child -
genetically, the children are siblings - even though legally, they are cousins.
They come form the exact same gene pool.

Merry
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once
http://www.stardancerpress.com/MerryStahel/
http://community.webshots.com/user/merrystahel