Old September 7th 08, 05:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default OT Wedding Announcement

Did it tell you WHERE the event will take place?
PAT

"Kate T." wrote in message
Am I old-fashioned, out of touch or what. I received what I think is
an odd wedding announcement.

I haven't attended a wedding I many years so I could be just out of
touch with modern times.

This announcement was a long post card. Just the name of the bride
and groom with the date and time of the wedding. That's all.

The bride mowed my yard a couple years ago. I know her Grandmother
from Bingo. I understand the bride will be in a white gown trimmed in
red. The Groom will wear tux pants with a hunting vest. No one
attending is to wear shoes. ?????

I know I am a senior citizen but am I having a senior moment, brain
freeze, brain fart or what.

Kate T. South Mississippi