Old November 3rd 18, 04:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Happy halloween, and other random stuff

Hello Brian,
I tried to get on facebook too but they didn't let me join because my e-mail address and name did not match. I didn't want to go in and change everything under my present e-mail, so a friend got me on for a while using a fake name and address and this worked fine for a short while, then they just dropped me. With all the things happening on there, think I am better off without facebook.
Sandy$