Old October 23rd 03, 02:14 AM
pochino

In article ,
Chris Hackett wrote:
Hi Brian,
My reply was for factual reasons only. I tagged it on to your post because
when talking about a Krugerrand coin it is in Troy oz not avoirdupois. I
know my ratios very well I have been alloying my own metal for over 30
years. My main points were really that a Krugerrand is 22ct gold and the
weights are based on the Troy oz whether it is 0.1, 0.25, 0.50 or1.00 Troy
oz coin.

Thanks Chris,

Your info was most useful. My sums will still be okay as I based them on
your "31.1035 grams of pure gold. The total weight of a Krugerrand is
33.9303 grams ...".

Bri

--
Brian Adam