Old July 7th 08, 07:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
JKGlassman[_2_]

Default The Former JK Glassman cometh

wrote in message
On Jul 3, 10:09 am, "JKGlassman" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 1, 11:19 pm, "JKGlassman" wrote:

Hey what's shakin' folks? Looking forward to hearing the latest on the
industry, etc. I'm guessing prices are up up up, and the regulars are
still
hangin in there? Should I take my stimulous chack and invest it in lead
rather than gold? LOL

--
"When you win, nothing hurts".... Joe Namath

JK Sinrodwww.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

You should open a stained glass shop.

Andy I emailed you too, but no reply?

--
"When you win, nothing hurts".... Joe Namath
--
JK Sinrodwww.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

When? You mean the email about Facebook? I added you.

Nope, I emailed you about the RAGS for an update... may have an old one of
yours. Send me some info and name names!