Old October 28th 07, 06:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Javahut[_4_]

Default Shift to fusing

"Vic" wrote in message
ups.com...
Wissmach has a fusing and slumping tutorial on their web site. The COE
of Wissmach is 94
Vic

Well, there you go, hadn't been to their website in forever, so my bad
there. Looks like they are all emphasizing whatever they can to make a
buck. As it should be. But whether it is fusing or "flat glass" , at least
around MI, there is a definite downturn in demand. A few of us were having
a bit of sarcastic chuckle, "none of us could afford to go out of business
cause there isn't anyone left to buy our inventory, at any price!" just
have to hang in, do what you do and stay a few steps ahead of the bill
collectors.