Old March 17th 05, 11:06 PM
KJ

Gee thanks Pat! I've made the typical I Spy pattern with the hexagons and
triangles, but this one is just as attractive in my opinion! And sooooo
easy ...4" blocks in the middle, 2" inner border, then a 2" outer border of
smaller motif I Spy type blocks. I had pictures of the mom and dad that I
put in the outer border. Thought it would be fun for the child to find
Mommy and Daddy.

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
KJ: This quilt rocks!! It is one of my fav I SPY
quilts. PAT

KJ wrote:

You can do whatever YOU want to do. I wrote all the words of the "spy"
fabrics in my border with the alphabet that came on my sewing machine.
Their are no hard, fast rules on "I Spy" quilts. Here's a close-up of

one
of my I Spys.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...21090060bMxZyy