Old March 17th 05, 06:45 PM
Irrational Number

Pati Cook wrote:

Anita, I don't think there are any "rules" for an "I Spy" quilt. Just
put it together any way you want. Sometimes there are 2 of the
same/similar things so that the child can match them, sometimes just
lots of different things.

Cool. I have made a "Concentration" quilt before
(two of every kind to match).

The ones I made are huge quilts, but the kids
seem to love them. Not in any alphabetical order, and I didn't even lay
them all out to get a "good" color placement. I just tried to not have
the same main color hexes too close together.

These are supposed to be fun, so have fun when making it. (And don't
know about "extra" spaces, I just did the quilts as big as I had stuff
to cut hexes from, and yes I have some sort of repeats but tried to get
different parts of the same fabric and no two exactly the same. And I
made 3 at the same time. With different color triangles. G )

I'm making 2 or 3 at the same time. I'm toying with
all one-colour triangles or all different primary-coloured
triangles... It _IS_ fun! (I have not cut any triangles
yet; still collecting fabric.)

The HGTV site says to have a list of all the names,
do I need to do that?

-- Anita --