Old February 19th 04, 02:39 AM
AmazeR

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 05:04:35 -0800, Kristi M. wrote:

Any part of it, I guess, David. I apologize. I was completely in
violation of both policies in posting the message, but it was through
ignorance and not intention. It won't happen again. Thank you for
noting the rules for me. I do appreciate it.

--Kristi

Hi Kristi,

It can be a bit confusing sometimes.. esp. when some usenet n/g's
actually accept ads if you put AD in the subject line and also off topic
posts if you put OT in the subject line. I'm learning to look before I
leap!

Are you getting out of sewing or do you have another machine? I have a
Bernina 1030 and a Globelock M34. Am currently selling another machine I
have.. Want to get another Bernina for my daughter to learn to sew with.
She has just made her first outfit and so far loves it..

Welcome to the n/g,

Mavis