Old March 25th 15, 03:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default Silk 'n' Colors

On 3/23/2015 12:19 PM, Gillian Murray wrote:
On 3/20/2015 12:36 PM, Joan Erickson wrote:

I just went and looked at my remaining stash...and sadly the colors I
still have are not the ones you are looking for.:-(

Gill

Thanks for checking, Gill!

I've printed pics of the colors and, if I don't get any results, will
check through my flosses to see if I can find something close.

Haven't heard much from you lately. How are you?

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown