Old August 26th 03, 02:51 AM
The Nielands

Bonnie,

Thankfully, we don't necessarily need to make quilts to keep our loved ones
warm (other than emotionally), but I'm confident that our grandkids and
nieces and nephews, in my case, will know how much love went into them.
Thanks for sharing your story.

Louise in Iowa
"Bonnie" wrote in message

The first quilt in my memory was made by my great
grandmother. She was very dear to me and I thought
her quilts were perfect. I have one and I cherise
it, even though it is in terrible condition. When
I look at it now, I realize that she wasn't a great
quilter but she did love to make quilts to keep all
her grandchildren warm.
I hope someday my grandkids will look at the quilts
I make for them and think that they were stitched
with love.

--
Bonnie
NJ