Old May 15th 07, 03:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry

Default Hand quilting frame

On May 15, 8:52 am, wrote:
That is a beautiful frame. I noticed that its a 2 roller frame. Will
you still have to baste the quilt? I've been quilting on a Hinterberg
floor frame for years. I love the thing. I guess what I love most is
I don't have to crawl on the ground to baste a quilt. It takes a
little getting used to hand quilting with a stationary frame. I had
to learn to quilt with my thumb so I could sew in all directions.
Good luck. I look forward to reading about your progress.

Here's a picture of a quilt on my frame. Currently I am doing a Jane
Stickle (Dear Jane) on the frame. Luckily I have the room where I can
keep it up all the time. It sure does take up alot of space.
Susan

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...58679714MYyWJj

OK, that's it. Now I have frame-envy. You must have *wonderful* light
while you're quilting-
not only from the attached lamps, but the natural light from the
window.
I have a Ma-Ingalls-era quilt frame that hangs from the ceiling. :-(

Sherry