Old March 21st 05, 08:24 PM
CNYstitcher

Well, I'm right here!! Played with the new sewing machine last
night...had DH almost convulsing with laughter as I kept saying, "This
is too cool!!! This is too F*****g cool!"

He reminded me that it was *just* a sewing machine that could do a *bit*
more than my old one....sheesh, nonsewers...what do they know? LOL

So...I ran different fabrics thorugh it, tried the decorative stitiches
and in general, had a blast. DIdn't asctually do any work though
because I knew I would be up all night with it if I started...tonight I
will work on DSs new pants, though.

Wedding dresses were delivered at rehearsal, everybody kept coming up
asking me if it was true that i had made all of them...sheesh!! You'd
think they had never met a person who creates art from fabric instead of
paints or something!! Even one of the pastors asked me about it saying
that he never knew you could actually make a dress...that he thought the
only way was to go to a store....argh!!!

That's pretty much it, other than the tummy bug that is currently
residing in our house - took DS out Friday night and he still isn't up
to par yet. Fortunately, nobody else seems to have gotten it (DD was
kept away fro DS as much as possible, Lysol is our friend, we've all
avoided being breathed on by DS, though we still give him hugs and kiss
the top of his head).

Larisa, 1-month ahead of schedule for DSs birthday (pinata stuffed,
tableware bought, invitations filled and addressed...pizza ordered day
of party...lol)

"Cynthia Spilsted" wrote in message

Okay ladies (and gents):
Get out from under your crinolines, prom dresses, quilts and costumes and
check in with us!
I have visions of Tom being rolled down the streets of New York having
eaten
too much (sorry, I'm still envious!), Joy getting mugged by American Doll
collectors for her patterns, Cea being locked up for bopping Bridezilla
for
one two many outbursts (the first one - it saves us the agony!) and Kate
getting into goodness knows what trouble....
Melinda, I expect, has just been swamped.....(literally and physically!)
Two days and no posts............I might have to go back down and actually
sew those costumes I've been avoiding!
Cynthia