Old March 21st 05, 07:55 PM
Pogonip

Valkyrie wrote:
---big snip---

I had given all my outdoor plants to a gentleman who is a good friend of a
good friend. He has called to say that all but two of the containers made it
through the winter and when I was ready he and his boys will be more than
happy to deliver and set them up for me. You have no idea how happy I am!!
I just needed to share with you all since these newsgroups have sort of
given me my vicarious joy while I was going through these really depressing
months.

Life is good!

Val

It's wonderful to hear that things are taking a turn for the better,
Val. Also glad to hear that reading and lurking provided some
encouragement - I am sure that had you posted, your friends here would
have been glad to cheer you on through the darker times.

Now you must keep us informed of your move and your new place and what
you are doing to make it your own. It sounds wonderful.
--

Joanne @ stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us
http://bernardschopen.tripod.com/