Old September 23rd 04, 01:37 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 9/23/04 7:57 AM, in article ,

From: Ellice

Absolutely - with a touch of metallic ;^) Tia-Mary - if you want to match
the
color to a floss - I bet you could get one of us to hit our LKS and get you
something totally awesome. The shop I use is called Uniquities in Vienna, VA
-
and she has a goodly amount of angora, and angora blends, ...and some lovely
chenille and eyelash yarns. You just know any of the knitters would just be
kicking and screaming with an excuse to go shop for someone else bg

See -- that's the problem -- I already bought some REALLY neat sort of
variegated eyelash type yarn in the perfect colors. Problem is, it has been
soooooo long since I knitted that I just couldn't manage to work with the
eyelash yarns!!! I am not having much trouble crocheting with it but the
mirror warmer has to be knitted cuz' I don't know how to *make* the durned
thing any other way!!!!!! How the devil do you knit with this eyelash stuff?
I tried with the smallest knitting needles and the biggest knitting needles
and
just couldn't manage to get anything accomplished :-(!
I am going to check the awesome knitting & needlepoint shop in Lizard Land
and see what they have there. I'll let you all know what I find :-)!
CiaoMeow
^;;^

Mary,

Those eyelash yarns knit like a dream! they just slide along. Try a 10-13
needle.

Cheryl