Old July 13th 04, 09:45 PM
Pati Cook

That sounds like the Gallery Glass stuff. Jo-Ann's carries it, or use to. It
is pretty easy to use. (I had to demo it at one point, made Jack-o-lanterns
with it for Halloween.)

Pati, in Phx.

"Kellie J. Berger" wrote:

Home Depot and Lowes Hardware used to have some of this. I don't know if
they still do or not. I got the Tiffany window one with the grapevines and
put it up in the studio....
And i bought a kit for the kids to make static cling stuff for windows at
Wally World. Haven't done it yet. You use a thick piece of vellum, layer
it over the drawing you want to copy, draw your border lines and let that
sit for an hour then fill in the "leaded" lines with colors, let that cure.
Evidently you can then peel your "painting" off the velum and stick it onto
a window...

good luck!

--
-- kellie
bergerk at sbcglobal dot net
"Jan" wrote in message
nk.net...
I know this is way off topic... but when we've been house hunting, I keep
seeing window film that looks like stained glass. I would love to find
some, but not having much luck..... quilting designs would be wonderful,
but not mandatory..... anyone know of a supplier?? Didn't have much luck
with the mirrored stuff you have to soap on... these appear to be just a
static cling type of thing.....

Jan