Old July 11th 04, 08:21 PM
KJ

You sound like a kid in a candy shop. I wish I lived closer just to take
you shopping. Darn. That's a pretty impressive list you have. It sounds
like your family is pretty good about letting you "out" for your quilting
fix. Good for you!

"Flossy" wrote in message
Do you
have a list of "gotta haves" to shop for or are you just going for what
calls to you? Polly

I'm glad I'm not boring you all too much.....It's just too exciting. We

are
down to 12 days and I can almost feel the sun on my skin. I have 17 shops
planned to visit straddled across the state and I intend visiting TSWLTH

at
least 4 or 5 times. I *need* to buy some more spray baste as I've just

used up
my last, a foot for curved piecing, I'm interested in one of the very fine
needle basting guns, Omnigrid non slip rulers,YLI thread, Fabric (lots of)

and
batting, batting and batting !!! Plus of course anything else that catches

my
eye. I think the best way forward will be to mail myself some parcels home

on
the 'slow boat' that way we wont have to much baggage to get home. Its

either
that or leave a child behind.........
The money aspect is really good at the moment for each £ we are getting

$1.79
so thats making shopping look very appealing.
I think I should have an early night tonight. That way it will be only 11

days
that much sooner
Flossy
Malvern England