Old July 6th 03, 06:55 PM
Pauline O'Connell

That's the way all the JoAnns in my area work too.

Pauline

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
When an item is on sale, you can either use the sale price, or the coupon
price. You can't use the coupon price on top of the sale price.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Mika" wrote in message
et...
I had a 50% off coupon that was expiring on the 3rd so I went in that

day.
They had some fabric that I wanted on sale. But when I gave the coupon

the girl cutting the fabric she rang it up at regular price and said

that
with a coupon it automatically prices at regular price, that I can't get

the
sale price with a coupon. I told her that I had done it in the past and

she
refused to give me the sale price with the coupon. I was ticked. She was
rather rude too. The only problem is, there just aren't many fabric

stores
worth anything around where I live so my choices are pretty limited to
JoAnns and Walmart.

Mika