Old June 8th 04, 09:03 PM
Kathy Applebaum

"Julia Altshuler" wrote in message
news:NDoxc.20512$Sw.11319@attbi_s51...
Thanks for the prompt and knowledgeable replies. I have the right
ruler, but I've never used it. I have all the fabric for this quilt
spilled on my table, but I can't decide what to do next. This is like
writer's block. I'm not afraid of cutting the fabric. I don't know
what it is. Now I'm leaning away from storm at sea. I'm still thinking
on this.

Well quit sharing your quilter's block with me! Keep it to yourself!!! LOL

I've got two quilts I need to get cracking on designing, and one more that
needs a setting, and every time I pull out my sketch pad, I freeze up. I
hoped maybe mindless block sewing would do the trick. No progress on what I
need to do, but I got 30 mindless blocks done. *grin*

I have a feeling there's too much going on in my life to be creative right
now. Which tweaks me, because I know getting something creative done would
be very soothing, and be a nice change from all the other cr*p. Grrrr....

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps