Old September 2nd 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Default I won a ribbon!

Hold onto that attitude Cindy, come what may - and it will g
..
In message , teleflora
writes
Thanks to everyone for their kind words. This is why it has always been so
hard for me to enter a competition. Because all of you and my guild members
are just so darn complementary. I didn't think I could take a "mean" judge.

Plus, I've never entered because I don't think that competition necessarily
brings out the best in folks. People are already complaining that some
people got special treatment, some were deliberately placed into "favorable"
catagories. You know, the usual.

I say bring your quilts we'll hang them up and enjoy the heck out of them.
Everybody's a winner.

Cindy

--
Best Regards