Old May 28th 07, 11:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Default Pink 4-Patch Posie Quilt

Oh, so those blocks braced by the white fabric are made from the same fabric
as the borders? I was impressed when I first saw the quilt -- now I'm
REALLY impressed. I think I like the technique. Is there a book, by
chance? I'm still gazing and oohing and aahing.
--
Kay Ahr in NV
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

"Patti" wrote in message
That's really pretty Joan.

I really must try some of those mirror-type 4-patches - so effective. Even
if the sashing was a trial, it all looks beautiful. You're certainly
working at speed g I have no idea how you can do it - finishing one so
quickly after another! And they're all so lovely.

Best Regards
pat on the hill