Old November 27th 11, 12:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Laity Price

Default Happy day after

Thanks. I thought I was the only one that enjoyed apple pie Friday
morning. I was too full and tired to eat any dessert on Thursday. Pie
was sitting there when I walked in the kitchen for breakfast. The
thought of apple turnovers crossed my mine and I asked myself what is
the difference between turnovers and pie? Nothing. So I enjoyed pie
for breakfast but I left off the ice cream.

Susan

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 10:48:06 -0500, AllisonH wrote:

For those who celebrated thanksgiving yesterday here is an offering from
one of my favorite cartoonists:

http://www.rhymeswithorange.com/word...1125_large.gif

I must admit...leftovers are one of the best parts of a big meal.

Allison