Old February 26th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT - Prayer Request for a child

Phyllis, that was so very true and so beautifully put! I went through
the same as well, and vowed never, ever to put my children through
that. The best intentions - but my ex sure doesn't see it that way
unfortunately.

I just keep trying to remind Billy, it's NOT his fault and I am so
sorry that he has been put in this situation. Even my daughter now,
called me last night crying and angry that dad had called her and is
still doing the same to her. Now she feels twice as guilty that this
is all her fault for leaving home. He can't understand and won't in a
million years - that what he is doing IS the reason she left! She
didn't want to feel that she had to choose mom OR dad and by moving
away, somewhere else, she was hoping to be free of it and be out of the
middle. She told me again last night, in tears, "Mom, he will never
stop doing this to us, until he is dead or in jail!" What a horrible
thing to have to feel about her own dad. It just breaks my heart.

Thank you for your understanding, your compassion and your prayers!

Tina