Old February 11th 04, 04:00 AM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

From: "Felice Friese"

Got the blue blues, have we? Don't come to my house, because every room has
blue in it -- with red, with yellow, with green, with white, etc. -- unless
you bring your rose-colored glasses.

The ONLY blue I intentionallly have in my house is in my Cassie (Baby Cat),
the Himalayan's eyes!!! My idea of a "nice" blue is more commonly refered to
as grey :-)! I do like teal and turquoise and those types of blues becaue they
aren't really blue. It's that insipid baby blue that I find absolutely
chilling and the rest of the "regular" blues aren't far behind -- LOLOL!
Now, if you want to talk purples and greens, we can talk!!!!! CiaoMeow
^;;^

..
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!