Old February 10th 04, 02:58 PM
Felice Friese

Tia Mary, holding her true feelings in control, wrote:

(*#$()#$(*#$ DO NOT RUB IT IN!!! I HATE BLUE!!! I LOVE PURPLE!!!

And
YES, I am shouting -- LOL! I do not like blue and I had to stitch all

that
*$*&$ blue skirt part! I was NOT happy but I bit the bullet and did my

duty
:-)!
I started down on the lower right because Vic had requested that we

start
with the lower right. Wasn't my idea -- I am a start in the center and

work
out type of person! Rotten, nasty, **boring** blue floss colors -- I, A,
P!!!!! CiaoMeow ^;;^

Got the blue blues, have we? Don't come to my house, because every room has
blue in it -- with red, with yellow, with green, with white, etc. -- unless
you bring your rose-colored glasses.

Felice